Happy Christmas – with presents for all
As a final wrap-up for 2020, we thought we’d describe some of the many enhancements made to our great healthcare rostering software in the last 12-18 months. Think of these as our present to all our customers:
- Considerable enhancement to our self-rostering tools
- ‘preference’ rostering, where HosPortal will collate preferences from users and build a draft roster
- ability to fill multiple rosters with a single self-roster process
- ability to staff rosters by a mixture of templates/patterns, self-rostering and manual filling.
- Improved ability to view and edit clinical allocations, including the ability to see many weeks at a time.
- Ability to define and apply doctor ‘skills’, and use these to search for doctors and define rostering rules.
- Improved ability to filter and group rosters, which makes management of many rosters a lot easier. For instance, one of our customers manages 160 rosters for their physicians.
- Ability to switch between roster-based views (the rows are the rosters and the cells are the person on that shift) and person-based views (the rows are the people, and the cells are the shifts they are on).
- Secure QR tracking of meeting attendees.
- Improved password requirements and the option to turn on multi-factor authentication (to require an SMS code to log on).
- Tools to allow tracking and reporting of time and overtime, including the ability for people to log time amendments to their own shifts and record the reasons for the change.
- Improved colour-coding options, including the ability to colour-code like rosters (e.g. all evening rosters).
- Improved clinical allocations rules when using skills.
- Improved options for doctors to express ‘available’ time (e.g. VMOs who want to make themselves available on days they would not normally work).
- Improved flexibility, options and aesthetics of PDF and Excel exports, including better ways to schedule regular exports.